Saturday, April 29, 2006

I haven't given you, my readers, my rather in-depth thinking for quite a long time alr, yes VAL?(:


Well let's now think about changes.
Close your eyes &think of the scene of the lit text we had in sec2. I FORGOT THE TITLE LOLOLOL.
Okay wait you can't close your eyes AND read my blog at the same time so open up open up! Hahahaha im hilariously stupid.


-
Some things change, and some things don't.
What don't? Like the fact that i have a huge ass and that some people still read w/o tagging and that i think that it's darn rude and that theres nothing i can do about it.

What do? Relationships ESPECIALLY.


I just made a new friend yesterday. Er. An accquaintance you could say. Ha ha.
It was rather un-pleasant (kinda) how that person wanted to know me.


Now,


tell me whos not TYPICAL. Whos no judgemental.


NO ONE, PRECISELY!
Hello EVERYONE judges.
EVERYONE look at people - BECAUSE OF THEIR LOOKS. (whether good/bad, theres always something to say about it)


Is EVERYONE perfect?
-
Mdm goh was looking for another peer coach the other day and she said WE NEED SOMEONE WHOS NOT JUDGEMENTAL.



Oh gosh i sooooooo dont fit the bill. But who can?! -.-

-
I am not being random, allright. It all links up.
GRANT, there IS a link.


:)
-
There's a minimal amount of people who i can converse in chinese and enjoy it(the conversation). Lohyee is an exception. He is entertainingly hilarious la. So funny can hahaha entertained me for a whole hour before school started.
Him with his winter-like socks and stupid words.
Someone i can talk and listen to the curses and laugh the loudest at that, too.

Sheeeeesh.


I LOVE MY REPLACEMENT BTW!


-
&I really hope i do well later. ):


And after that and after that and after that and hopefully always.
SIGHHHHHHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home